Friday, September 25, 2015

Stop Messing Around

Cleanliness is one of the most important aspect every household should practice. Having a clean environment encourages peace and harmonious life. Have you imagine your surrounding so clean and green? Everybody in the neighborhood would be curious on how you preserve it. Maintaining a well preserve environment requires effort and discipline.

 Being a single mother of two, I really have difficulty of maintaining our house clean every day. I have been working in the bank for the insurance department for more than 10 years now. I’ve been selling Payment protection insurance (PPI), also known as credit insurance, credit protection insurance, or loan repayment insurance for most of our clients in the bank. It is a type of insurance product that will let of our clients protect the repayment of loans once the borrower dies, becomes ill or disabled, loses a job, or faces other circumstances that may stop them from producing revenue to facilitate their responsibility. It is not to be confused with income protection insurance, which is not specific to a debt but covers any income. PPI is widely sold by our bank and other credit providers as an add-on to the loan or overdraft product.

 I am very dedicated in my work since it is our primary source of income. That is why no matter how I wanted to maintain a clean environment, it is hard for me to do a lot of things all at the same time. My kids love pets and we have 2 cats and 1 dog in our house that makes me very busy cleaning up their mess every morning. Waking up every morning with cleaning as my first thing to do consumes most of my time. 

 The Litter Box really helped me a lot in maintaining our house clean and smelling fresh. I don’t have any difficulty sweeping and wiping our floor whenever our cats would try to do their thing anywhere in the house. My kids trained our cats to use the Litter Box whenever they need to use it. It was really a relief knowing that there is such fabulous product like this in the market. This product can really benefit all the pet lovers out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment