Friday, October 9, 2015

How to Get Rid of the Unnecessary

New Year gives a fresh opportunity to each and every one of us.  It simply shows how we should start our year correctly and begin doing the things that we have not done before. A fresh new start can be a great chance to fulfill our goals in life.

 

Starting the year right by following our new year’s resolution is one way of keeping our track. It is important to achieve each resolution that we wrote before the year ends. Achieving each resolution is a great achievement and serves as a great inspiration to our friends and family. I for one was able to take down my 2015 resolution. I was very constructive when I wrote it, and I make sure that it is achievable.

 

One of my chosen resolution is to give time on taking good care of my dogs. I am a pet lover and I really love dogs. The problem that I faced is that I cannot take good care of them well because of my busy schedule. Since I am a Medical Representative, I tend to travel most of the time. Usually my out of town trips takes 2-3 days, leaving my pets in my apartment alone. As much as I want to bring them to work, I cannot do it.

 

Every now and then I have a house cleaner who would come by my house to clean and check on my dogs. I have this horrible experience when my house cleaner called me up and said that she saw flea walking around the fluffy hair of my dogs. I felt goose bumps all over my body and told her to immediately call your veterinarian since I am out of town.

 

Right there and then, my house cleaner had to do general cleaning to make sure that no more fleas will be staying inside my apartment as well as in my dogs body. With that experience, I was able to buy a lot of Capstar tablets and store it. For me, it is better safe than sorry.

 

Sources:
http://zohrabcenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment